MA Counselling, BA Psychology,
Dip Clin Hypnosis, Dip TM, AMAPS
Linda has over 20 years experience as a psychologist working with people from all walks of life and diverse cultural groups. She has expertise in mental health (e.g. psychosis, anxiety and depression) and substance use (alcohol and other drugs including quitting smoking). Linda aims to help you and/or your loved ones. She works with adults and older adolescents, individuals, couples and/ or families.
Linda draws on a range of clinical approaches with a strong focus on evidence based therapies.
Linda will work with you to set and prioritise goals for your treatment. The focus is on you and what will assist and work for you. Feedback is important and encouraged in order to ensure you gain appropriate treatment and value.
In her counselling sessions Linda provides a safe, confidential, supportive and non-judgmental environment in which to explore personal issues.
What Linda treats:
- ANXIETY including Panic and Phobias
- SLEEP difficulties and disturbances
- Mood Disorders including DEPRESSION & Bipolar Disorder
- ADJUSTMENT Issues
- Bereavement / GRIEF/ Loss
- RELATIONSHIP issues
- DEPENDENCIES: Alcohol and other Drugs, Gambling and
- QUIT SMOKING
- STRESS Management and Relaxation
- PAIN Management
- TRAUMA including PTSD, Domestic Violence and Childhood Sexual Abuse
- SEXUALITY and Gender Issues including Gender Identity
- Workplace CONFLICT and Employee Assistance
- Management of ANGER and other emotions (including Fear) and
- COMMUNICATION Skills (including assertiveness).
Medicare rebates available with a referral (mental health care plan) from your GP.
Linda Werbeloff is currently taking new patients on Wednesdays & some Saturdays & books patients personally via Ph: 9807 9999